Skip to content
- On site pre and post weld heat treatment
- Pre-heating for welding on various materials, high pressure parts, test pieces for PQR’s and WPS’s.
- Post weld heat treatment (PWHT) after welding and NDE clearance, on pipe work, high pressure parts and test pieces by means of electrical resistance elements or furnace heat treatment.
- On site furnace heat treatment by means of temporary furnaces
- Degassing of production lines and materials to release hydrogen gasses before welding can be carried out.
- Drying out and curing of refractory special linings.
- Monitoring and management on heat treatment contracts and inspections.
- Calibration of heat treatment recorders and instruments, in accordance with SANAS requirements.
- Repairing of heat resistance heating elements.
- Sales of heat treatment equipment.
- Rental of heat treatment equipment.
- Training of technicians.
error: Content is protected !!